- Title: Atlantis Massif Serpentinization and Life
- Sites: M0068 to M0076
- Dates: 26 October – 11 December 2015 (offshore) and 20 January – 5 February 2016 (Onshore Science Party)
- Ports: Southampton, UK.
- Co-Chief Scientists: Prof. Gretchen Früh-Green (ETH Zurich) and Dr. Beth Orcutt (Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences, USA)
- Expedition Project Manager: Sophie Green. Carol Cotterill (offshore EPM).
- Expedition Participants: list
- Petrophysics Staff Scientist: Sally Morgan
- Drillship: RRS James Cook carrying the BGS Rockdrill 2 (video) and the MARUM-MeBo seafloor drills.