The ECORD Newsletter is a semi-annual publication (April/May and October/November), which presents up-to-date information from the different ECORD entities and reflects the scientific activity of ECORD as part of IODP. The newsletter is prepared by the ECORD Outreach Team in collaboration with the Chairs of the ECORD entities and representatives of the national IODP offices.
The Newsletter is widely distributed among the ECORD member countries and IODP partners, in particular in the ECORD/IODP booths organised at international conferences (EGU, AGU, IGC, Goldschmidt, etc.) and national events. Each issue is available as an electronic copy (pdf) below. Paper copies are also available upon request.
Contact: Patricia Maruéjol, ECORD Managing Agency (EMA)
CURRENT ISSUE: ECORD Newsletter #29, November 2017 – Download ECORD Newsletter #29
- Expedition 381 Corinth Active Rift Development set sail
- ECORD Education and Outreach
- A media day in Corinth
- Outreach and Education in ECORD countries
- Reports of Symposia and Workshops
- Australasian IODP regional workshop
- Caldera Drilling-Campi Flegrei
- Tyrrhenian Magmatism & Mantle Exhumation (TIME)
- ECORD and early-career scientists
- ECORD Summer School on Petrophysics 2017
- ECORD Research Grant 2016: Late Pliocene/early Pleistocene threshold in the N Atlantic (IODP Site U1313)
NEXT ISSUE: April 2018