The ECORD Newsletter is a semi-annual publication (April/May and October/November), which presents up-to-date information from the different ECORD entities and reflects the scientific activity of ECORD as part of IODP. The newsletter is prepared by the ECORD Outreach Team in collaboration with the Chairs of the ECORD entities and representatives of the national IODP offices.
The Newsletter is widely distributed among the ECORD member countries and IODP partners, in particular in the ECORD/IODP booths organised at international conferences (EGU, AGU, IGC, Goldschmidt, etc.) and national events. Each issue is available as an electronic copy (pdf) below. Paper copies are also available upon request.
Contact: Patricia Maruéjol, ECORD Managing Agency (EMA)
CURRENT ISSUE: ECORD Newsletter #28, April 2017 – Download ECORD Newsletter #28
- Expedition 364 Chicxulub K- Impact Crater: a promising petrophysics dataset – J. Lofi and E. Le Ber
- ECORD Education and Outreach
- Reports of ECORD Training Course 2017 – U. Röhl
- ECORD Teachers at Sea – Expedition 366 – Martin Böttcher
- Reports of Symposia and Workshops
- MEDSALT Symposium – A. Camerlenghi et al.
- MagellanPlus Workshop Bend-Fault Serpentinization (BFS + H-ODIN) – J. Morgan et al.
- Focusing on IODP Science:
- MSP Expedition 381 Corinth Active Rift Dvelopment – L. McNeill and C. Cotterill
- MSP Expedition 377 Arctic Ocean Paleoceanography – R. Stein
- ICDP Oman Drilling Project – R. Conze, J. A. Coggon and J. Matter
NEXT ISSUE: November 2017